wlxBWWiseMan-2_HTF – indicator for MetaTrader 5
input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator draft duration (timeframe)
To yield scold operation of a indicator, place a gathered wlxBWWiseMan-2.mq5 indicator record in terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
Figure 1. Indicator wlxBWWiseMan-2_HTF
Rating: 10 out of 10 (from 70 votes)
Exp_wlxBWWiseMan-2 – consultant for MetaTrader 5
The Exp_wlxBWWiseMan-2 Expert Advisor is written regulating a semaphore vigilance indicator
A vigilance to traffic is shaped when a club is shutting if there a graphical intent of a analogous tone appears.
For a scold operation of a EA, place a gathered indicator record wlxBWWiseMan-2.ex5 to terminal_data_older\MQL5\Indicators.
Note which a TradeAlgorithms.mqh living room record allows regulating Expert Advisors with brokers who suggest nonzero spread as well as a choice of environment Stop Loss as well as Take Profit together with upon all sides opening. You can download some-more variants of a living room during a following link:
Default Expert Advisor’s submit parameters have been used during a tests shown below. Stop Loss as well as Take Profit have not been used during a tests.
Figure 1 The instances of story of deals upon a chart.
Testing formula for 2013 during USDCHF H4:
Figure 2. Chart of contrast results
Rating: 10 out of 10 (from 99 votes)
Close@Profit – consultant for MetaTrader 4
Close@Profit is an EA which tighten orders after tangible distinction or loss.
You can conclude if to tighten usually trades upon stream pitch or to tighten all orders upon all symbols, to tighten usually non-stop trades or additionally undo tentative orders.
- UseProfitToClose = true; – if it is loyal a EA will tighten trades when a distinction is larger than tangible distinction to close
- ProfitToClose = 100; – a tangible distinction in comment currency, when tighten trades
- UseLossToClose = false; – if it is loyal a EA will tighten trades when a detriment is larger than tangible detriment to close
- LossToClose = 100; – a tangible detriment in comment currency, when tighten trades
- AllSymbols = true; – if it is loyal a EA closes trades upon all symbols, if false- usually upon stream pitch where EA is attached
- PendingOrders = true; – if it is loyal a EA closes additionally tentative orders, upon all black or stream pitch depends upon AllSymbols setting
- MaxSlippage = 3; – maximal authorised slippage in pip
- LegendColor = White; – tone of tag text
- VariablesColor = Gold; – tone of variables
- FontSize = 8; – Font size
Rating: 9 out of 10 (from 53 votes)