Fibonacci-based Moving Averages indicator
This indicator is EMAs drawn by Fibonacci numbers.
There are part1 and part2:
Figure 1. Fibonacci-based Moving Averages- Part 1
Figure 2. Fibonacci-based Moving Averages- Part 2
But it seems little bit Quackers to me! ROFLoL (< 8)
11.07.2011 22:49 FourX
That is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time… almost fell off my chair.
07.07.2010 14:53 JPS
- Indicator Arrows II – indicator for MetaTrader 5
- Volatility Trader and Breakout EA (X-liquidex) – expert for MetaTrader 4
- EnvelopeMA version 0.0.1.beta
- LSMA in Color
- Indicator RAVI (Modification)
- GG01 and GG01-101 indicator
- Figurelli Series Indicator