|Where is the herd of Bulls and Bears within the candle? A candle does not show where most of the activity has been during the candle’s timeframe. TFV does.
TFV shows with 1 dot where the trenches are. TFV shows the core of each candle: the Fair Price.
- Exponential – if set to 1, every tick weighs equal, if set to 2 (or higher), the most recent tick weighs double (or more), to emphasize the most recent price positions.
- WingDing – the dot.
- It can be used by robots that act OnTick, to avoid unwanted actions on a single and non-signifcant spike.
- Indicator for Temporary Fair Value.
- Straight or near straight TFV-lines reveal support and resistance lines.
- More reliable indicator for a swing high or swing low.