The indicator specifies on trend and lateral movements of the price.
The description of adjustments:
- period_fast – Period of averaging for calculation fast sliding average;
- period_slow – Period of averaging for calculation slow sliding average;
- ma_shift – Shift of the indicator concerning the price diagram;
- ma_method – Method of averaging.
Can be any of meanings(importance) of methods sliding average (Moving Average)
- 0 – (SMA) Simple sliding average.
- 1 – (EMA) sliding average. SMMA
- 2 – (SMMA) Smoothed sliding average. LWMA
- 3 – (LWMA) Linearly – is weighed sliding average.
applied_price – Used price. There can be any of price constants:
- 0 – (CLOSE) the Price of closing.
- 1 – (OPEN) the Price of opening.
- 2 – (HIGH) a Ceiling price.
- 3 – (LOW) a floor Price.
- 4 – (MEDIAN) the Average price, (high+low) /2.
- 5 – (TYPICAL) the Typical price, (high+low+close) /3.
- 6 – (WEIGHTED) the Weighed price of closing, (high+low+close+close) /4.