- SMA 5,0
- BB (Non-obligatory)
Time Required – Simply quarter-hour day by day after D1 shut when new candle begins.
Keep away from
- Decrease timeframe charts, even H4 shouldn’t be dependable.
- Danger – Don’t take positions greater than 5% of account worth and don’t take a number of positions of identical foreign money (Max 2), even setup is a hundred% right
- Sideways sample, see beneath
(Up to date on 17-Dec-2016)
- Lengthy – SMA line in upward path
- Quick – SMA line in downward path
- Ignore – Flat SMA line
- Lengthy – When earlier D1 bull candle’s physique has clearly crossed SMA and didn’t contact BB higher band.
- Brief – When earlier D1 bear candle’s physique has clearly crossed SMA and didn’t contact BB decrease band.
Please refer #4572 for some examples
- excessive(+15 Pips)/low(-15 Pips) of earlier candle, if candle is simply too quick then chances are you’ll transfer to T-2 candle.
- Take 2 positions of identical setup, and shut the primary setup after taking revenue on identical day and depart the one other setup to run endlessly
- Maintain shifting SL for second setup as per S&R
- Chances are you’ll exit when candle touches/cross BB prime/backside line.
- You might exit from second place you probably have minimal 3 candles revenue as a part of 1:3 technique.
- Should Exit on breakeven if setup goes in other way.
I request all of you to attempt to share your outcomes regardless optimistic or adverse, right here is why
- Merchants will probably be motivated after they see your optimistic outcomes
- Merchants will keep away in the event that they see your unfavourable outcomes
- Suppose all merchants do this technique, it would drive setup to observe the course we wish
- we shall be serving to merchants who have been by no means worthwhile
- we might be serving to retired/jobless individual to generate income
- we shall be serving to new merchants to outlive available in the market and checklist goes on…
You might do this technique on previous charts, Good luck!
Disclaimer : USE OF THIS THREAD/SUGGESTIONS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS!