- March 5, 2022
- Posted by: Forex Wiki Team
- Category: Free Forex EA
High/Low Price Scalper EA, buys when the price is above the high point and sells when it is below. It closes the order when the price reaches the target net profit (x pips) or net loss (-y pips) .
A combination of price information and custom indicators from multiple timeframes is used to analyze the market and determine calculated entries.
It uses a dynamic grid function that is able to adjust the distance between pip steps according to market movements.
Pairs : EURUSD
Timeframe : 5M
Balance : $1500
Account: standard account type.
The broker should have low fees, low swaps, and also a fast server. The Trader EA works with any broker and any type of account, but we recommend our clients use one of the best brokers listed below:
Best Broker List :
|BROKER NAME||REGISTER||Year Founded||Headquartered||Leverage||Minimum Deposit||Regulating|
|Register||2008||Cyprus||1:Unlimited||$10||CySEC, FCA, FSCA, FSA, BVI|
|Register||2006||Dublin, Ireland||1:400||$100||CBI, CSEC, PFSA, ASIC, BVIFSC, FFAJ, SAFSCA,ADGM, ISA|
|Register||2008||Port Vila||1: 1000||$10||VFSC|
High/Low Price Scalper EA Settings :
- There are precise entry conditions.
- The trend timeframe is displayed in the top left corner of the trade panel. – The EA will only take orders in the direction of the trend timeframe.
- Dynamic grid function – Easily create a single trade expert by turning on or off the dynamic grid.
- Conforms to the FIFO rule.
- When a downtrend has been confirmed, EA sell the highs and buy the lows.
- You can manage and close trades in many ways.
- The EA is able to cut off trades at a desired input equity/margin drawdown amount and can stop trading if necessary.
- Use the news filter.
- Protection against slippage & wide spread.
- Function to reduce drawdowns.
Scalper EA Results :