Indicator ‘Currency’ Is a Useful Program
|The indicator-informer Currency prints and writes into a file the following information:
1. currency pair;
2. the price of one lot in a deposit currency, i.e. value of margin when a position of 1-lot volume is opened for a chosen pair;
3. maximal lot volume possible for this currency pair with a set percent of balance and spread taken into account (stick to Money Management).
There are only two parameters in the indicator:
Procent – desired percentage of balance.
The following tasks are solved:
1. choosing the optimal currency pair in terms of costs;
2. calculating margin and spread costs;
3. stick to MM of your strategy.
Perhaps it has something to do with the settings being in another language?
The variable ‘Zametki1’ has a setting of ‘ÇÀÏÈÑÜ Â ÔÀÉË ÏÐÎÈÇÂÎÄÈÒÑß Â ÌÎÌÅÍÒ ÍÀÁÐÀÑÛÂÀÍÈß ÍÀ ÃÐÀÔÈÊ. ÔÀÉË ÍÀÕÎÄÈÒÑß experts\files’ so I’m guessing an english system can not understand it…?