Desire EA – Trend ActionTrading Robot – Get 100% Profit Every Month
Hello, Dear Forex Wiki Traders!
Desire EA Description :
The EA searches for channels, opens trades and sets Take profit and Stop Loss. You can make changes to its grid at any time.
He remembers which deals were opened, even after the terminal was rebooted.
Sometimes he has a series of stops, the main thing is to see that your MM is correct.
He is afraid of a flat, so you need to look at the market that he will not do the work for you all the time.
The Expert Advisor has been tested on different currency pairs where it has shown excellent performance with individually selected settings.
Desire is a fully automated Expert Advisor and Assistant working every day, regardless of your presence.
It uses an algorithm that uses price movement as the main indicator. This system has predefined stop loss and take profit at Fibonacci levels, as well as partial closing of the transaction at certain levels.
- Automatic channel search for purchases and sales.
- Fine-tuning to your trading style.
- Editing channels in real time.
- Automatic channel rebuilding when prices exit from the other side
- Instant reversal algorithm when changing a trend.
- Failure protection when rebooting a terminal or PC
Manage risks and work with small lots corresponding to your capital, this will extend the life of your capital and bring you the desired profit.
The EA is optimized for working with GBP / USD. When launched on other pairs, it will not work correctly on the default settings.
If you want to run on other pairs, select the settings manually.
This trading system is stable and is not designed to “disperse” the deposit.
I provide a version for testing. You can write suggestions and wishes here.
The levels at which it works can be changed in real time simply by moving the Fibo grid (even in the tester).
I use 2-way trading if you want to disable the opening of 2-way orders, simply turn off the Multiplie Trades property (in the Order Setup block).
Patterns for opening deals:
* Default settings * The
bot searches for a channel, throws a Fibo and waits for the price to close with the BODY of a candle behind level => 100 of the Fibo level.
Stop Loss (76.4) and Take Profit (261.8) are automatically set.
If stop, we are waiting for the price to be fixed again or the channel to be canceled (the price will go out and the body will be fixed at the level of 0.0) and will be reversed.
Broker Requirement :
Desire EA Settings:
—- Money Management —-
1) First Order (if <= 0, use% of the balance) – This indicates the size of the first open order.
2) Percent (% of the balance | 1% = 1.0 |) – Uses the percentage of the deposit as the size of the first open order.
3) Multiplier (if <= 0, use Constant Lot) – the Multiplier at which you indicate how much your next order will increase when you receive Stop Loss
4) Lot Increment – Static lot size.
——- Fibonacci ——
1) Trading Channel – Here we indicate which channels we are looking for.
2) Timeframe – Time frame of the bot.
3) MaxHeight Fibo – Fibo height limit.
4) MinHeight Fibo for Search – The minimum Fibonacci height for building a channel.
5) Fibo Levels – What levels to display
6) Add Dodge in Search (Price: Open = Close) – whether to add bars in the Dodge form to the channel construction (+)
—- Order Setup —-
1) Multiplie Trades – opening deals in 2 directions.
2) Lvl Take Profit – Fibonacci level where Take Profit will be by default
3) Multiple Profit levels (if <= 0, Disabled) – Here you can specify several fibonacci levels for profit
taking *** (Order to divide equal parts into each level) ***
4) Lvl Stop Loss – Fibonacci level where the default stop loss will be
5) Trailing Stop (if <= 0, not use) – Distance of the Trailing Stop to the price.
6) Trailing Distance – The distance at which we activate Trailing Stop
——— Customize ——–
1) Show Way – Show the opening and closing points of the transaction
2) Show Profit – Display the profit of several options
3) BUY | Fibo Color – Channel color in BUY
4 ) SELL | Fibo Color – Channel color in SELL
5) Close Fibo Color (0.0> 100.0) – Color of an already worked channel
6) Close Fibo Order Zone (=> 100.0) – Color from the opening zone to closing the order.
7) Close Price Color – Color for closing the price