Low Grid EA -[Worth $499]- Free Version
Hi Forex Wiki Friends,
Low Grid EA Description :
Advisor Low Grid EA’s has many years of experience stable trade with low drawdown
Low Grid EA is an advanced grid system that has been working on live accounts for many years. Rather than adapting the system to reflect historical data (as most people do), it was designed to take advantage of existing market inefficiencies.
Thus, it is not a simple “miss” system that survives only by using a grid. Instead, he uses real market mechanics to his advantage to make a profit.
Supported currency pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDCAD
Recommended timeframe: M15
- Single chart setup: you only need one chart to trade all symbols
- Support for multiple currency pairs
- Reliable backtest and live performance
- No need to adjust GMT
- Very easy to use: just read the 3 lines of instructions below
- Much cheaper than affordable quality alternatives
How to install
- The Expert Advisor should be attached ONLY to one M15 chart , AUDCAD is recommended.
- If your broker uses a suffix (eg AUDCAD.a), you should update the names in the Symbol parameter .
- Use only recommended pairs. .Set files are not needed, all settings are stored inside the advisor.
Broker Requirement :
Low Grid EA Settings:
- Allow opening of new grids – enable / disable opening of new grids. Does not affect already open meshes
- Lot size determination method – select the method for determining the lot size according to the risk you want to accept: fixed lots will use the fixed lot size from the “Fixed lot” parameter, dynamic lots will use the “Dynamic lot” parameter, loading the deposit will calculate the lots for based on the% load of the deposit, and 4 preset presets will automatically calculate the risk for you
- Fixed lot – a fixed trading lot for the initial trade.
- Dynamic Lot (Balance / Equity based) – balance / equity for 0.01 lot
- Deposit load% -% of the deposit, which will be fully used to open the initial transaction
- Maximum lot – the maximum allowed trading lot
- Maximum spread, in points – the maximum allowable spread
- Maximum slippage for non-ECN in pips – maximum allowable slippage
- Maximum number of characters at a time – the maximum allowed number of characters that can be opened at the same time.
- Allow hedging – allow opening bidirectional trades for the same symbol.
- Allow trading on holidays – enable / disable the filter for Christmas / New Year trading
- Allow buy / sell – enable / disable buy / sell trades
- Maximum drawdown percentage – if the current floating drawdown exceeds the specified%, the EA will close open positions
- Symbols – comma separated characters (custom if empty)
- Bollinger Bands Period – BB period used to calculate the upper / lower levels
- RSI Period – RSI period used to filter trades with little potential.
- Maximum RSI value – value for the RSI filter
- TakeProfit for Initial Trade, in points – take profit for the initial trade (if grid trades were not opened)
- TakeProfit for Grid, in points (weighted, if equal to zero) – take profit for the grid . If zero, then TP is weighted , i.e. it is equal to TP of the original order in money (not in points!)
- StopLoss for Grid, in pips (1000 pips if zero) – stop loss for initial / grid trades
- Hide StopLoss – enable / disable hiding stop loss
- Trading distance – min. step in points between grids (averaging) of deals
- Smart Distance – automatically adjusts the trading distance based on market volatility
- 2nd Trade Multiplier – multiplier for 2nd trade
- 3rd-5th Trade Multiplier – multiplier for 3-5th trades
- 6th- Trade Multiplier – multiplier for 6 ……. deals
- Maximum Trades – the maximum number of grid (averaging) trades.
- Trade Comment – comment to orders
- UID (0 … 9) – unique number of the EA instance. Usually you don’t need to change
- ShowPanel – enable / disable info panel
Low Grid EA Results:
The advisor has a 5 star rating on the market and so far positive reviews
Instructions for using the library from the archive:
to disable auto-update of MT4 terminal do the following:
Go to the C: / Users / Username / AppData / Roaming / MetaQuotes
folder. Delete the entire WebInstall folder with all its contents.
Create a file of any content named WebInstall.
For example, you can create a text document in notepad and rename it, remembering to remove the ending .txt.
In this case, it is necessary to enable the display of file extensions in the explorer.
Installation: unzip the library file and drop it into the root directory of the terminal, next to terminal.exe. Then restart the terminal.