- January 22, 2020
- Posted by: Forex Wiki Team
- Categories: Binary Options, Free Forex Indicators
Hi Forex Wiki Friends,
Indicator Binary Options Description :
- Finding a really accurate indicator for binary options on the Internet is really very difficult,
- although in the description for almost every such “accurate” indicator you can see numbers up to 80%, or even up to 90% of profitable signals,
- but in reality the result usually barely reaches 60%. And no matter how hard the authors try the indicator, they fail to create a truly accurate indicator.
- Some indicators merge in the flat, the second can not give accurate signals against the trend, the third do not work on all currency pairs or timeframes.
- The developer of the WINPROFIT80 indicator decided to correct the situation, take into account all the mistakes of past authors and create a truly profitable indicator for binary options, with an accuracy of forecasts of up to 80% of profitable transactions, so the first author’s indicator for binary options WINPROFIT80 on our website.
- The author of the indicator is very famous in the circles of the mql5 community, but he does not disclose his nickname here.
- But at the same time, in the archive with the indicator, you will find data for communicating with it, for solving all technical issues with the indicator.
- In essence, the WINPROFIT80 indicator is not just an accurate indicator for MetaTrader4, but a whole ready-made strategy for trading binary options.
- The indicator includes a number of indicators and algorithms for analyzing the chart in real time, while taking into account many behavioral factors of the crowd when trading in trend and flat.
- Let’s take a closer look at the WINPROFIT80 indicator and see how to open deals with it.
Indicator Characteristics for Binary Options WinProfit80
- Terminal: MetaTrader4
- Indicator Type: Gauge
- Application Timeframe: M1 to H4
- Expiration: Indicated by indicator
- Trading Assets: Major Currency Pairs + Gold and Silver
- Trading time: from 7:00 to 19:00 GMT
- Recommended brokers: reliable
Setting the WINPROFIT80 Indicator
Description of the WinProfit80 paid indicator
- As can be seen from the characteristics above, the indicator is arrow,
- but unlike other dial indicators,
- a signal panel is also built into the indicator, which warns you in advance about the approach of a signal.
- This panel is displayed on the chart in the form of a scale, the shading of which on one or the other hand, indicates the imminent issuance of a buy signal (CALL) or sell (PUT), respectively.
- Of course, the indicator is not limited to arrows and a signal panel.
- Three signal filters are built into the indicator, each of which can be turned on or off in the indicator settings
As you can see, there are not many settings for the indicator,
- The MainSignals parameter is a key analysis parameter, and we don’t make sense to disable it,
- the other filters will just start to fail.
- BasikFilter – a basic signal filter that can significantly increase the number of profitable signals
- NormalFilter is a more sophisticated filter, with in-depth evaluation of each signal
- HardFilter is the strongest filter with the most accurate signal filtering
- Popup Window – allows you to turn on and off pop-up windows about the output of new signals
In the upper left corner, the entire list of currently issued signals is displayed, with data on the entry point, closing price and transaction result
The indicator signals themselves are issued in the form of arrows on the chart, accompanied by an input level and expiration time when buying an option.
- Features of the use of the WinProfit80 indicator The indicator has three filters built in and of course the most accurate signals will be when all three filters are turned on in the indicator.
- But there will be very few such signals and they will have to wait a very long time, especially if you plan to receive signals from timeframes from M30 and higher.
- Nevertheless, such indicator signals will be the most accurate and will bring the trader maximum profit.
- The inclusion of all three filters is optional and the indicator can be used with each filter separately or by combining them.
- For example, you can enable receiving signals from MainSignals, BasikFilter and HardFilter, or only MainSignals and NormalFilter,
- such combinations are also able to give very accurate signals and reach 80% of profitable transactions on any currency pair
Examples of transactions and entry rules for the WinProfit80 indicator
- The indicator shows itself well in any currency pairs with high volatility, during the opening hours of the London and American trading sessions (see the time of trading sessions).
- The purchase of an option to increase the price (CALL) is carried out immediately at the moment the green signal arrow appears, with the specified expiration.
- If the signal is formed on a higher timeframe (from M15), then the deal can be opened later as soon as the price returns to the level indicated in the signal.
The option to lower the price (PUT) is purchased at the moment the red arrow appears, also from the expiry indicated near the entry point.
A big plus of the indicator is that it never redraws its signals.
- Nevertheless, it may not seem convenient for many that deals need to be opened immediately at the moment the signal arrow is issued.
- To solve this problem, an indicator panel is also built into the indicator, which allows us to understand that an input signal may soon form on a particular currency pair.
- Please note that when the filters are turned on, for the indicator to signal, all scales on the panel must be on, otherwise, even when the panel is completely full, the signal will not be issued,
- as such a signal did not pass your selected filtering.
- Therefore, get ready to enter the deal only at the moment when the panel is already lit in the desired color and the scale approaches full.
Important points when trading with the WinProfit80 indicator
- Trade only during the London and New York trading sessions (see trading sessions)
- Do not disable the MainSignals parameter in the indicator settings
- When trading on low timeframes, use at least one filter. Enter trades from a clearly specified level. On M1, do not use HardFilter.
- Observe money management Do not trade on the assets of a broker with a coefficient below 70%
- Trade only with a reliable broker who will easily withdraw profits from trading!
- The indicator, even with minimal filters, shows very good results and is a complete trading strategy for binary options and is not in vain provided only on a paid basis.
- The WinProfit80 indicator regularly updates its algorithms and comes out with new versions. The latest version of the WinProfit80 indicator is always available on our website.