- June 1, 2021
- Posted by: Forex Wiki Team
- Category: Free Forex Indicators
Hi Forex Wiki Friends,
Entry Auto Pro Description :
This is an indicator for MT5 providing accurate signals to enter a trade without repainting.
🔺 It can be applied to any financial assets: forex, cryptocurrencies, metals, stocks, indices.
It will provide pretty accurate estimations and tell you when it’s best to open a deal and close it.
Watch the video (6:22) with an example of processing only one signal that paid off the indicator!
Most traders improve their trading results during the first trading week with the help of the Entry Points Pro indicator.
How does the Entry Points Pro indicator work?
The system analyzes the price behavior on the chart every second and determines the ideal entry points based on the built-in algorithm, informing you when you need to open a deal and close it to take profit.
In this video I demonstrated how the indicator works in the tester and showed you my tricks for working with it.
Want to get the extended guide and bonus? Reach out to me through private messages after purchasing the indicator!
What are the ideal entry points?
The best point to enter a trade is the beginning or continuation of the price movement in a certain direction.
In such a situation, it is always clear where to place a protective stop-loss order in order to avoid unnecessary losses.
It is these points at the beginning of the trend that our indicator helps to find in order to minimize risks and increase profits.
How do I trade with the Entry Points Pro indicator?
- Buy and install the indicator in your terminal.
- Start trading by receiving signals from the indicator telling you about the ideal moment to enter a trade.
- Enter a trade according to the indicator signals and set a stop loss above the signal candlestick to limit potential losses.
- After the trade is open, try to defend it by resetting the stop-loss order to the breakeven level and avoid any losses if the price goes against you later on.
- If the asset price has gone in the direction we need, we wait and fix the profit.