- April 5, 2022
- Posted by: Forex Wiki Team
- Category: Free Forex EA
Best Hedging Martingale Ea, The theoretical gain is unachievable for an endless length of time while applying the method; but, with periodic withdrawals of investments, the theory of probability works to our advantage.
When the initial investment is removed, the risky martingale technique turns break-even and very profitable almost instantly. The Hedging Martingale Ea determines entry locations using three scalping tactics, which improves trading efficiency.
The placed orders are closed significantly faster and there are many more of them than in the previous version’s single-currency system, ensuring a steady deposit increase with minor drawdowns. Multicurrency trading is employed with distinct settings for each pair, ensuring trading diversification and risk reduction.
This is because we trade much fewer lots for each pair compared to a single-currency approach, and major downturn periods for all pairings do not occur at the same time.
Currency pairs: GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, EURUSD, EURGBP, EURCHF, EURJPY, USDJPY, USDCHF
Trading time: 24/7
The broker should have low fees, low swaps, and also a fast server. The Trader robot works with any broker and any type of account, but we recommend our clients use one of the top forex brokers listed below:
Best Brokers List :
|BROKER NAME||REGISTER||Year Founded||Headquartered||Leverage||Minimum Deposit||Regulating|
|Register||2008||Cyprus||1:Unlimited||$10||CySEC, FCA, FSCA, FSA, BVI|
|Register||2006||Dublin, Ireland||1:400||$100||CBI, CSEC, PFSA, ASIC, BVIFSC, FFAJ, SAFSCA,ADGM, ISA|
|Register||2008||Port Vila||1: 1000||$10||VFSC|
Hedging Martingale Ea Settings :
I ran it on the history of the mod from Bataka, tensed up because the MM does not work (it didn’t round normally): monkeys cannot be tested with a constant lot on long stretches, then they have a chance to survive a drawdown in the middle of the run, which they would not survive if they started in this point.
The code is, frankly, just awful. But this, apparently, is the cost of decompilation Briefly speaking:
1. Corrected MM
2. Slippage on five digits was 10 times greater than on 4 digits. Just ten times more than necessary. Corrected.
3. Almost everything in the EA was in three+ copies.
For example, the function of opening orders. It seems that they stupidly blinded several different advisers into one.
4. I divided the multiplier, step, and TP between the strategies – they are still independent, even the magics are different. The only thing that potentially unites them is the total TP and SL as a percentage of the balance (StopLossPct & TakeProfitPct)
5. Now you can separately optimize each strategy, where one is much more inclined to merge than the others – you can give it a wider step and a more careful multiplier
6. The news indicator is not used in the tester but works in the terminal
7. GMT offset for the news indicator is calculated automatically
8. On the news, the adviser will not open new deals but will accompany open positions
1. Optimize every breakpoint strategy on M5 from Jan 1, 2010, to Jan 1, 2019 (in progress). You need to optimize three parameters at the same time: TakeProfit, PipStarter, and Booster – they work in combination
2. Run the aggregate on the same period, make sure that it does not merge 3. Run the finished set for 2009 and 2019