Breakout EURUSD – Free Edition


Breakout EURUSD - Free Edition 1

Hi Forex Wiki Friends,

Breakout EURUSD Description : 

Share this ea with full live almost 3 years portofolio in real money trading, the standard set is optimized for EURUSD on m30 timeframe.

the 2 live portofolio could be seen here, verified by fxblue live trading monitoring from oanda broker


use the forex ea attached below on exness ultra low spread account, because it has been optimised with such kind of account condition.

we also offer managed account by using our forex robot

faq :

How are the profit shares divided?

Owner will take 70% and the rest 30% should be given to the trader.

What are the requirements in order to get my profit?

Just your MT4 login info.

What is the minimum deposit?

first package, $1000 is the minimum deposit

second package, minimum $3000 for Long term strategy

third package, minimum $5000 for high profit strategy.

Broker Requirement :

BROKER NAMEREGISTERYear Founded Headquartered LeverageMinimum Deposit Regulating
Breakout EURUSD - Free Edition 2Register2007
🇦🇺 Australia
🇨🇾 Cyprus
🇧🇸 The Bahamas
🇸🇿 Seychelles
1:1000$200ASIC, SCB, FSA
Breakout EURUSD - Free Edition 3Register2008
🇨🇾 Cyprus
1:Unlimited$10CySEC, FCA, FSCA, FSA, BVI
Breakout EURUSD - Free Edition 4Register2009
🇧🇿 Belize
Breakout EURUSD - Free Edition 5Register2009
🇧🇿 Belize
Breakout EURUSD - Free Edition 6Register2009
🇨🇾 Cyprus
🇦🇺 Australia
🇧🇿 Belize
🇦🇪 Emirates
1:1000$5 ASIC, CySEC , IFSC
Breakout EURUSD - Free Edition 7Register2010
🇦🇺 Australia
1:500$200FCA , ASIC, DFSA
Breakout EURUSD - Free Edition 8Register2011
🇬🇧 England
Breakout EURUSD - Free Edition 9Register2006
🇪🇭 Ireland

Breakout EURUSD Settings:

Breakout EURUSD - Free Edition 10

Breakout EURUSD Results:

Breakout EURUSD - Free Edition 11

Breakout EURUSD - Free Edition 12Breakout EURUSD - Free Edition 13  Breakout EURUSD - Free Edition 14

Download Breakout EURUSD :


[]breakout new

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Let us improve this post!

Tell us how we can improve this post?

Author: Forex Wiki Team
We are a team of highly experienced Forex Traders [2000-2023] who are dedicated to living life on our own terms. Our primary objective is to attain financial independence and freedom, and we have pursued self-education and gained extensive experience in the Forex market as our means to achieve a self-sustainable lifestyle.