- May 12, 2023
- Posted by: Forex Wiki Team
- Category: Free Forex EA
Rezzer AI EA Review
Forex trading has become increasingly popular in recent years, with many traders looking for ways to improve their trading strategies and increase profits. The use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become a game-changer in the forex trading industry, with Rezzer AI EA being one of the most popular AI-based Expert Advisors (EA) available in the market today. In this article, we will discuss the Rezzer AI EA and how it can help traders improve their forex trading strategies.
What is Rezzer AI EA?
Rezzer AI EA is a complex and novel algorithm that uses Artificial Intelligence in combination with traditional technical analysis to predict future market movements of the GBPUSD and USDJPY symbol. This Expert Advisor makes use of Recurrent Neural Networks, specifically Long-Short-Term-Memory cells, that are trained using data from technical analysis indicators. Through this method, the EA is able to learn which indicators are most relevant for future price movements and act upon them. Furthermore, LSTM networks are particularly suitable for time series analysis as they are able to consider both short- and long-term historical data.
Best Brokers List
The broker should have low fees, low swaps, and also a fast server. The Rezzer AI EA works with any broker and any type of account, but we recommend our clients use one of the top forex brokers listed below:
|BROKER NAME||REGISTER||Year Founded||Headquartered||Leverage||Minimum Deposit||Regulating|
|1:1000||$5||ASIC, CySEC , IFSC|
🇧🇸 The Bahamas
|1:1000||$200||ASIC, SCB, FSA|
|1:Unlimited||$10||CySEC, FCA, FSCA, FSA, BVI|
|1:500||$200||FCA , ASIC, DFSA|
|1:400||$100||CBI, CSEC, PFSA, ASIC, BVIFSC, FFAJ, SAFSCA,ADGM, ISA|
Rezzer AI EA Settings
- Dynamic lot (per 1000 balance): Dynamically sets the lot size based on the current balance.
(Example: Dynamic lot 0.5 and an account balance of 1200 USD, the lot size of the trade will be 0.6. (0.5 * (1200/1000))
- Max Lot (absolute): The maximum lot per trade. If the trade lot is calculated to be above this value, the lot size is automatically set equal to the max lot.
- Take Profit Type: Type of the Take Profit method. Either fixed or trailing.
- Take Profit (pips): Sets the Take Profit value in pips. It is recommended to keep the default value.
- Trailing Take Profit (pips): Sets the Trailing Take Profit value in pips. Will be ignored if the Take Profit type is set to ‘Fixed’. When the original Take Profit value is hit, the EA will create a trailing stop loss according to this value.
(Example: Take Profit at 6 pips and Trailing Take Profit at 4 pips, the trailing Stop Loss will be set to a profit of 2 pips as soon as a profit of 6 pips is reached.)
- Stop Loss (pips): Sets the Stop Loss value in pips. It is recommended to keep the default value.
- Max spread (points): Sets the maximum spread at which a trade will be executed. if the current spread exceeds this value, no trade will be executed.
- Magic Number: EA identifier. When running multiple instances of the same EA on one currency pair, this value should be changed for each instance
- Trade Comment: Comment that will be sent with your trades.
- Show Info Panel: Show or hide the info panel on the chart.
- Recovery Mode: Activate or deactivate recovery mode.
- Number of recovery trades: Maximum number of recovery trades that will be executed.
- Start Recovery at Loss (pips): Loss in pips at which the first recovery trade will be sent.
- Recovery Trades Distance (pips): Distance in pips between the recovery trades.
- Recovery Profit Target (pips): Profit Target for the recovery. Example: 0 would result in an attempt to break even.
- Recovery Lot percentage (%): Percentage of the original position size that will be used for each trade. Example: Original position lot size 5 and Recovery lot percentage 50 would result in recovery trades with 2.5 lot.
This Expert Advisor can be used without martingale, smart recovery, grid trading, averaging, or any other methods that may cause significant losses for inexperienced traders. Every position has a fixed or trailing Take Profit and a fixed Stop Loss set from the beginning. Although the values can be changed, it is recommended to keep the default values which were optimized for a prolonged backtesting period. There will always be a maximum of one open position at a time, except if you are using the recovery mode.
Currency Pairs and Timeframes
The network was trained to learn the historical market movements of the GBPUSD and USDJPY pair. However, you can always test and experiment with other currency pairs. You can use any timeframe chart, the EA will always be working in the same way.
During the development, this Neural Network was trained and tested for the backtesting period between 01.01.2010 and 15.03.2023 on 100% history quality data. Additionally, the EA was forward-tested until April 2023. You can replicate the backtest results from the screenshots below by using the following backtest settings:
Symbol: GBPUSD or USDJPY Timeframe: Any Modelling: Minimum ‘Every Tick’ is recommended if you are testing with trailing profit or recovery mode. Otherwise ‘1-minute OHLC’ is sufficient. Deposit: Minimum 100 is recommended Account type: Any, with a minimum spread (preferably ECN/Raw) Leverage: Any
Rezzer AI EA is an excellent tool for forex traders who are looking for an AI-based Expert Advisor to help them improve their trading strategies. With its use of LSTM networks, it is able to learn from historical data and predict future market movements with a high degree of accuracy. The EA is easy to use, and its fixed or trailing Take Profit and Stop Loss limits help minimize losses. The ability to test and experiment with other currency pairs and timeframes is an added advantage. Overall, Rezzer AI EA is a powerful tool that can help traders make more informed trading decisions and increase their profitability.
Download Rezzer AI EA :
Please try for at least a week an ICMarket demo account. Also, familiarize yourself with and understand how this free forex ea works before using it on a live account.