- September 13, 2021
- Posted by: Forex Wiki Team
- Category: Free Forex EA
Hi Forex Wiki Friends,
Volatility Breakout PRO EA Description :
This EA is a professional portfolio of multi-currency trend following trading systems based on the principles of volatility breakout and support / resistance breakouts.
The Naragot Portfolio EA consists of 7 strategies, selected from many others, which I have been trading for a long time on real accounts with a significant amount of money on them.
– I am a trader, not a seller. 4.5 years of profitable public trading. More than $ 700,000 in management. One of my public accounts with FCA broker: Darwinex DARWIN RAT – Live signal available with excellent results achieved on a live account with default EA settings
– NO trades every day! And he does not bring profit every week. He trades in the same way as most pros: with rare but accurate entries. The system uses relatively large trends that do not happen every day. When they do, the advisor will try to use them as much as possible.
– This is not a curve fitting, not a tester’s grail (like most scalpers) and not a system for over-optimized indicator parameters. The systems are based on fundamental principles that work on many popular instruments.
– “Trend is your friend” – the system trades only in the direction of the trend.
– Time-tested, only the best strategies, selected from many others.
– Unlike most sellers, I trade these strategies myself with my considerable funds.
– 2 completely different types of trend trading
– Pure price action. Indicators are not used
– Trade 4 most liquid pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, XAUUSD, USDJPY
– Each position has its own Take Profit and Stop Loss, which do not change until closing. Take Profit is always greater than or equal to Stop Loss (very important for system reliability)
– No toxic money management methods (grid, martingale, curve fitting, artificially high win rate, SL> TP) are used, which usually lead to the loss of the deposit.
– Easy to use
– Setting the risk within the strategy.
– Add EURUSD, GBPUSD, XAUUSD and USDJPY to MarketWatch in Terminal
– Open EURUSD, GBPUSD, XAUUSD and USDJPY charts and view all timeframes from M1 to D1 to download history.
– Drag’n’Drop “Narago Portfolio” on EURUSD M1
Broker Requirement :
BROKER NAME REGISTER Year Founded Headquartered Leverage Minimum Deposit Regulating Register 2008 Cyprus 1:Unlimited $10 CySEC, FCA, FSCA, FSA, BVI Register 2007 Sydney, Australia 1:500 $200 ASIC Register 2009 UK 1:888 $5 FCA Register 2009 Belize 1:2000 $10 CySEC, IFSC Register 2006 Dublin, Ireland 1:400 $100 CBI, CSEC, PFSA, ASIC, BVIFSC, FFAJ, SAFSCA,ADGM, ISA Register 2009 Belize 1:3000 $1 IFCS Register 2008 Port Vila 1: 1000 $10 VFSC
Volatility Breakout PRO EA Settings:
– EET offset .
EET is the Eastern European Time used by most brokers. This allows you to divide the trading week into 5 24-hour frames. In this case, you must leave the setting at “0”. But if your broker uses any other time in the terminal, change this parameter. For example, if your broker uses GMT, set “-3” or “-2” depending on daylight saving time.
Symbol names .
If the symbol names do not correspond to the standard “EURUSD”, “GBPUSD”, “USDJPY”, “XAUUSD”, change these values. In fact, this parameter allows you to use any character.
– Risk management
Fixed_Lot – all positions will be opened with fixed lots. It is recommended to use only when testing on history.
Fixed_Balance – all positions will be opened with the same volume as if the account balance was always $ 10k. Correct way of backtesting. Using this method, you can see a logarithmic graph of the ratio of equity to return and recovery rates for the entire system with the selected balance of risks.
Auto_Lot is the recommended setting for real trading. The trading volume is calculated depending on the account balance.
– Set the risk multiplier for each strategy in the system. Out of the box, the drawdown for each strategy is ~ 15%. If you set it to “0”, the strategy will be disabled.
– MT4 does not provide multicurrency testing, so it is recommended to use MT5 for backtesting even if you intend to use the MT4 version.
– Test each system independently.
Find a balance of risks that matches your risk appetite.
Volatility Breakout PRO EA Results:
Download Volatility Breakout PRO EA :