- July 10, 2022
- Posted by: Forex Wiki Team
- Category: Forex Trading System
Tradewithtrend Strategy Review
The Tradewithtrend Strategy trading with the 34 EMA trading method combines a trendline breakout with the 34 EMA to hunt for promising trade settings.
Any MT4 currency pair. MT4 timeframes lasting five minutes or more.
Other Forex Indicators: In addition to the 34 forex ema, you may also use any of the following in place of the 34 ema: 14, 7, 21, 50, or even 10 ema are all acceptable values.
Tradewithtrend Strategy Background
For trend confirmation, the 34-day EMA for FX is employed.
If the chart price is above the 34 ema, all buy-trade setups are available.
Only seek solid sell trade setups if the price is moving below the 34 ema.
Where therefore does the forex trendline fit in?
Well, you must first understand how to draw a trendline.
But when creating a trendline on a chart, you should use the two closest swing high points or peaks for downward trendlines, and the two closest swing low points for upward trendlines.
Price breaking a trendline on a chart is another sign that the market trend is shifting.
Tradewithtrend Strategy Buy Trading Rules
1) Determine the two closest swing high peaks for the forex downward trendline, then watch for a breakthrough of the trendline.
(2) If a breakthrough occurs, verify that the price is above the 34 ema line.
(3) The following step is to wait and observe the candlesticks that develop at the chart’s highs in order to choose which candlestick will serve as your entry signal.
(4) Remember that the entry signal candlestick is the one whose high is lower than the high of the preceding candlestick. If the high of that one candlestick is broken, you should purchase it right away in the market. Alternatively, you may put a sell-stop order a few pip (2–3 pip) above the high of that signal candlestick, which will be executed if the price breaches its high.
(5) Move your buy stop pending order to each candlestick with a lower high candlestick that develops if your buy stop order is not triggered and the chart candlesticks keep making lower highs until the price rises and the buy stop order is activated. Make sure the lower highs of the candlestick do not close below the 34 ema line.
(7) To take a profit, employ a risk-to-reward ratio of one-to-three or use past swing high points or peaks as a profit objective.
Sell Trading Rules
The complete opposite of Buy Rules
1) Determine the two closest chart swing low points on which to construct your upward trendline, then watch for a breakthrough of that trendline.
(2) The chart price then has to drop below the 34ema.
(3) Keep an eye on the candlestick lows that develop following the breakthrough of the downward trendline.
(4) It’s crucial to note: If the low of that single candlestick is broken, sell right away at the market, or you can place a buy stop order a few pips (2-4 pip) below the low of that signal chart candlestick so if the price breaks its low, your pending order will be activated. The entry signal candlestick is the candlestick with a low that is higher than the low of the previous chart candlestick.
(5) If your sell stop pending order is not triggered while chart candlesticks keep forming higher lows, keep moving it to new higher low candlesticks until the price drops and your sell stop pending order is activated. Watch out for chart candlesticks closing above the forex 34 ema when they are creating higher chart lows.
(6) Position your stop loss (SL) right above the candlestick’s peak, which triggers your order.
(7) Use a risk-to-reward ratio of 1:3 or the previous swing lows as your take profit (TP) goal.
Disadvantages of the Forex Trendline Trading With 34 EMA Strategy
Tradewithtrend Strategy MT4, Price breaking a trendline on a chart is typically a reasonably solid indicator that a new market trend is beginning. Additionally, the forex 34 ema also indicates a shift in market tendency.
This forex trading method has the ability to perform incredibly well in strong forex trending markets.
To improve your trade entrance on this method, you may also employ candlestick patterns from forex reversal charts.
Best Brokers List
The Tradewithtrend Strategy works with any broker and any type of account, but we recommend our clients to use one of the top forex brokers listed below:
|BROKER NAME||REGISTER||Year Founded||Headquartered||Leverage||Minimum Deposit||Regulating|
|Register||2008||Cyprus||1:Unlimited||$10||CySEC, FCA, FSCA, FSA, BVI|
|Register||2006||Dublin, Ireland||1:400||$100||CBI, CSEC, PFSA, ASIC, BVIFSC, FFAJ, SAFSCA,ADGM, ISA|
|Register||2008||Port Vila||1: 1000||$10||VFSC|
We highly recommend trying the Tradewithtrend Strategy for at least a week with ICMarket demo account. Also, familiarize yourself with and understand how this system works before using it on a live account.